While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Please verify any information in question with Commonwealth Equipment.
Click photo to see any additional photos or info.
McCloskey Trommel Screens
Search by Year, Manufacturer or Model.
Trommel Screen ||
- CAT 3056 Engine
- 4,330 Hours
- The 621 Trommel has established a proven reliability in construction and demolition, topsoil, compost, waste recycling, and many other large screening applications.
- The 621 Trommel Screener is suited for large heavy duty applications where production rates can reach 200+ tph in topsoil and sticky material or 300+ tph in sand and gravel.
- 409 hours
- The 512RT offers a combination of high production rates, versatility, ease of use and unrivalled strength.
- With track mobility, this trommel delivers high on-site and site-to-site mobility, maximizing production no matter where you are operating.
- This has ensured its popularity with top soil producers, contractors, recycling contractors, and landscape supply operators.